Any Needs?

Any Needs?


Home / News

Get Zen THC RSO Syringe 1g

RSO or Rick Simpson Oil and FECO is simply put cannabis oil extract with multiple strains and usually extracted using ethanol alcohol. It is named after Rick Simpson who was a pioneer in the industry and he did great work teaching people how to extract the concentrated oil from the cannabis plant. He is most famous for his work helping people fight cancer using cannabis oil after he defeated his own skin cancer in 2003. We thank him for of all of his work and his importance to the movement of cannabis legalization cannot be understated.

Get Zen RSO is an ethanol extract from a mixture of at least 4 different strains. Mainly Indica OG’s because that is what is grown in CA and ideally is SUNGROWN. We believe that if the plant has to deal with the stressors of nature that it creates a better medicine and a broader spectrum of cannabinoids. The power and natural light spectrum from the sun is also important to Get Zen. There are at least 85 cannabinoids, Israel is claiming over 150. We haven’t been isolating and studying individual cannabinoids so we don’t know exactly which ones do what. That is why, medically speaking we combine several strains to get the broadest spectrum of cannabinoids to give Get Zen High THC RSO the greatest chance of success.

Get Zen uses 200 proof ethanol (alcohol) as the solvent to extract the cannabis oil from the plant material for all the THC based products. The main reason is that ethanol pulls the most complete cannabinoid spectrum and terpene profile, creating a full spectrum cannabis oil that possess the true essence of the cannabis plant.

Most of the full cannabinoid spectrum oil used in High THC RSO is around 65% THC potency, the other 35% is where Get Zen has a major competitive advantage over other cannabis oil products. THC and CBD are the major active ingredients of cannabis and are what most dosing is based on, but all the other compounds in the oil are important and contribute to the power of the cannabis plant based medicine. CO2 and BHO do a great job of creating a tasty vape oil by capturing THC and CBD and terpenes, but there is a lot more to the magic of the cannabis plant than those 2 cannabinoids and terpenes.

Ingredients: Ethanol Extract Full Spectrum Cannabis Oil

Psychoactivity: High Euphoria

Approx. Concentration mg/g: 650mg THC D9

Medicinal uses: Pain Relief, Sleep Aid, MS, auto-immune disorders, mood stabilizer, anti-nausea, appetite stimulant, anti-nausea

Directions for Use: using 2 hands, gently push the plunger down to squirt the medicine into finger or food, then rub on gums or swallow. Can also be applied topically to skin.

A popular option is to apply oil into a chocolate chip and place in cheek, this will help mask the full flavor of the cannabis extract while still allowing sublingual or oral absorption. Another popular option is to dispense RSO onto a banana and swallow. DO NOT forcefully push down the plunger, or squirt the medicine directly into mouth, or you might get much more than intended.

Recommended Dose: The common instructions are a dose equivalent to half a dry short grain of rice. Each 1/10th of the syringe contains more than 60mg THC D9. That is a big dose, probably too much for the moderate user. Just remember, this is pure oil, it has not been diluted into MCT or coconut oil so it is much stronger than a sublingual tincture that comes with a dropper. Additional SOLVENT info: When extracting the cannabis plant there are several commonly used solvents: Ethanol, CO2, Butane (BHO) and Water. All have their advantages and disadvantages depending on what the final use of the concentrate. Ethanol is a very popular solvent due to its ability to attract both polar and nonpolar molecules. The polar hydroxyl (OH) molecule group, possesses the high electronegativity of oxygen allowing hydrogen bonding to take place with other molecules. The ethyl (C2H5) group in ethanol is non-polar, therefore attracts non-polar molecules. Thus, ethanol can dissolve both polar and non-polar substances. In industrial and consumer products, ethanol is the second most important solvent after water. Ethanol is the least toxic of the alcohols (it is only poisonous in large amounts), which makes it more suitable for use in industry and consumer products. Ethanol is a common solvent in: Cosmetics (such as perfumes), Food colorings and flavorings (such as vanilla essence), Medicinal preparations (such as antiseptics).

Scroll to Top
Skip to content