Kind Delivery Co Return Policy
Here at Kind Delivery, we offer a 7-day grace period for exchanges on defective or expired products. Unfortunately, we do not offer returns as all sales are final.
If any of your items are defective, please call us immediately and notify a budtender.
We do ask our patients to check the entire order upon arrival/after delivery in order to ensure that the order is correct and there are no defective products.
We do collect ALL defective products!
- If you receive a defective product, we are able to do an even exchange up to 7 days after purchase.
- We do ask to collect the defective product in its original packaging at the time of delivery of the replacement product.
- Please keep in mind that we can only exchange/replace defective items with the same exact product/brand/strain that was originally purchased.
What do I do if it is AFTER 7 days?
- If you have noticed your product is defective after 7 days, you will have to reach out to the company/brand directly via the website or social media. If an exchange is approved by the brand/company, please email email@example.com and we can honor their offer.
- We do NOT accept exchanges/returns on products due to dissatisfaction.
- Example: Did not like the flavor, not strong enough, etc.
- If you are unsatisfied with a product, you may reach out to the company/brand directly to see if they may be able to compensate.
- Troubleshooting batteries: Before contacting us, please make sure you have tried these troubleshooting tips.
- To turn on the battery, please click the ON button 5 times consecutively.
- Check and clean the contact coil gently with a q tip and alcohol.
- Check to make sure the cartridge is not screwed on too tight.
- Check to make sure that the battery hasn’t been overcharged. Overcharging a battery can kill the battery. Please do not keep batteries on a charger longer than 90 minutes to ensure durability.